Welcome

Photography is an addictive passion that once embraced can never be forgotten.
This is a journal of my passion for photography which I will endeavour to update regularly with my latest photographs. I hope you enjoy my efforts.

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Whilst on a walk around Parc Slip Nature Reserve in July 2011, I took a few shots of wild flowers and have selected these two to share with you. The shot above was taken using a 55 - 200mm telephoto zoom lens set at 200mm and an f stop of f10. Exposure time was 1/60 second at an ISO of 100.

The photograph below was again taken using the 55 - 200mm telephoto zoom lens set at 200mm but this time with an f stop of f11. Exposure time was again 1/60 second at an ISO of 100.
These are just two from many flower photographs that I have in my portfolio and I will be sharing more of them on this blog over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment